Problem Registering at Haloscan

Good morning!

This is going to be a very short post because me and my family will be watching a movie in Gateway mall. We will be watching "Ang Tanging Ina" featuring Ai Ai Delas Alas as the main character of the movie.

By the way, why is it so hard to register on Haloscan? It always redirects me to JS-Kit. I was able to register there smoothly a month ago but when I tried it just now, it's all messed up. What I mean is, there's no registration form to fill up. Argh, it became rather complicated than be improved.

To Bach, I think it will take long before I can make you an account 'cos... I too can't register T_T
There's another option in adding comments in every post.. it's included in the last part of the tutorial. Why don't you give it a try? :]

So there. Here's something that made my eyes so huge lol.
I can't believe that my site just got that many visitors online at the same time.



Hah, i don't know what happened but hopefully, the stats are for real XD
So ciao! Got to go know. Will return probably after 7 hours or so.

Labels: , , , ,


11:50 AM | 12/28/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Haloscan Comments Tutorial
Christmas is Over....
It's Christmas Eve!
Reasons That Made My Day
Went Out Shopping
Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P
All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here