Went Out Shopping


For the first time during this year, we went shopping for Christmas.
At first I thought that we were only gonna watch movie and eat at a restaurant like we always did, but it turned out to be a "Shopping Day" for both me and my family.

They spent money like there was no tomorrow. Like sky is the limit. Ako hinayang na hinayang ako sa mga binibili nila but it's Christmas. Might as well go with the flow :]

First, we went to this boutique where everything is priced "99 pesos". I bought a green t-shirt for myself.

Second, we happened to be in HerBench. A Bench-branded shop for women. Well, I know it was not meant to be a playground but me and my younger sister enjoyed in the boutique. Haha, no no no no no, we didn't play hide and seek like kids do. It's just that there were a lot of "Try Me" products there such as perfumes, hair styling gels, etc. We were fascinated by the girly wonderful scents that we tried them all out. Well, not all of them but, majority. You know what I mean.

After we're done with the perfumes, we then checked the Snacks section. My sister suddenly said something that made me laugh. She said:

"Why is there no "Try Me" for these snacks?"

The way she said that was so hilarious. Well, that's the way she is. She just blurts out words that will make you laugh, smile or LOL unexpectedly.

After HerBench, we went to KFC to eat, of course. And then after eating, we then proceeded to SM Department Store and shopped 'til we dropped! I was disappointed when the sales lady told me that the black "Pinoy Fear Factor" shirt has already been sold out. Well, no hard feelings. That's how life is eh XD

Mom and sister bought shoes. I bought a cute flip flop. I never thought flip flops could be this addictive! Since I saw that very huge "database" of flipflops in SM, I told myself that flip flops will be added to my collections. Really! I can't get enough of them. I had a hard time choosing between many choices! But I finally settled on a colour violet one.


It has a print of pig in it. The flip flop represents the "Year of the Pig" that's why the image is a pig, lol. Well, I wasn't really born during the Year of the Pig but, I loved the colour. That's why I grabbed it. I love the colour violet :]

Here are the other things mom bought for me and my siblings!


Tagalog Romance Pocketbooks (my current addiction!), a cute Little Twin Star pillow, K-Zone Fun Book for my little sister, Mag 4 Kids magazine for my little brother. It's been a long time since mom bought me those tagalog romance pocketbooks that comes in bulk! Yes bulk. I had about a hundred pocketbooks in the past but I just sold them. Oh well.

After shopping at the Dept. Store, we went down to the mall's supermarket to buy ingredients. We shopped for food for this coming Christmas and New Year.


Pasta, condensed milks and Eden cheeses *Yummy!*

Whipped Creams and a yummy pack of Choc Nut.

Milo, spaghetti sauces and fruit salad buddies.

Bottles of Cokes! Well of course, bottles filled with coke XD

As you can see: noodles, cereal, Baguio cooking oil, fruit cocktails,
century tuna, spam and peach halves.

The fridge. That explains it.

I didn't know shopping would be this fun after counting several years. Usually, mom would be the only one to shop in a grocery store. Christmas is coming but I can't help but feel sad 'cos I won't be able to come home to my 2nd home...

Well, there you go. I want to go to sleep now so, goodnight ^^
I hope Christmas will be fun the way it was supposed to be...


10:28 PM | 12/21/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P
All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness
Eunice is Back? WTF

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here