New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF


Hweel! Finally. After more than 2 days but less than 3 days of coding this layout, I was finally able to finish it. It was a pain in the head (or rather headache lol) but it was worth it. This layout is best viewed in Internet Explorer by the way with a 1024 by 768 screen resolution. I entitled this skin "I Like Violet" 'cos that's what's written in the background image lol.

Maybe not too long, I will upload a layout in blogskins. Better watch out for it 'cos I will really give my all to make it cute and satisfy your eyes' needs XD :D


Well, enough of blabbering. Updates about my life? hmmm.. let me think for a bit. *thinks lol*

A-ha! I guess I'm gonna tell you about my ultimate crush. Lol I know it sounds childish but ...! I dunno haha. His name is Manuel Chua Jr. by the way. He's a participant in Pinoy Fear Factor and he's the
most hard-to-beat participante among all 12 of them. Here are pictures of him:


Awwwww he's so cute! I can't help but notice his killer smile everytime.. lol!
I think I'm already crazy about him WTF. He's the strongest among them! He even beat a World Record with an unbelievable record of 44 seconds in one of their stunt called Auto Resbaladizos It's about a car, I think. He's the new world record holder. The previous Pinoy Fear Factor record-holder before him was a Hungarian who made a record of 3 minutes and 7 seconds I think (not sure but it's around 3 minutes).

Manuel is just so unbelievable. His credibility made his other mates want to beat him so badly. They were even throwing harsh words against him. (Duh Jose and Elmer!) Here's a description of Manuel Chua Jr. by the way!

Manuel Chua Jr., 27 from Cabanatuan City is the struggling businessman of the show. A self-employed guy fears failure and crocodiles.

Manuel is a good son and an able father to his four-year-old daughter. But years back, he said, there was not a bit of good in him. He had plenty of vices. He was a womanizer and a speed junkie too.
After plenty of mistakes and a few car accidents, a blessing came into his life: his daughter from his current partner. Though his partner is a lawyer and from a well-to-do family, Manuel wants to be the provider of his own family.

He runs a business he inherited from his father. But running the appliance store is a big challenge for Manuel. Before his father passed away because of liver cirrhosis, they had 36 branches all over Luzon. Now, they only have three branches left.

He said however he will not stop struggling for his lifetime responsibility. Everyday, he struggles to keep the business alive. Everyday, he struggles to provide for his daughter.

And now, in “Pinoy Fear Factor,” he will make sure that his struggles will lead him to winning the P2-M and the house and lot; for the family business and for his daughter.

Even though he's already 27 and has a daughter, I still like him. After all, I'm just a fan. This is not the first time I felt this way. Haha. If you want to know more about Pinoy Fear Factor, check out these links:

http://pinoyfearfactor.multiply.com
http://pinoyfearfactorupdates.blogspot.com


Omg... argh goddamit!! God forgive me from cursing but I really can't help but give out a scream and sigh everytime I see that smile of his....

I can only say these. Manuel is so cute and I won't be suprised if he emerges to be the EL ULTIMO PARTICIPANTE!! Go MANUEL!! ^^

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


11:36 AM | 12/17/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness
Eunice is Back? WTF
Just Sharing My Desktop's Look
What I've Been Up To
A Very Beautiful Song and Video!
Just Got On
Tales of the Abyss Madness!

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here