I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!


Hmmm... just blogged to say that I'm now an anime uploader too! Meaning, I've started uploading anime series. But my current project right now is GateKeepers. Do you know that anime? It was aired last year 2000 in AXN channel. Haha I know, it's an old anime but it's not an anime that someone would forget so easily.

Here's a screenshot of my YouTube profile. Check it out HERE if you want. Please add me up as a friend also and feel free to subscribe!



The videos I've uploaded is in the 2nd picture but it would be much better if you'll just lively view my YouTube page :] If you do, please add me up and subscribe.

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Labels: , ,


1:30 AM | 12/11/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness
Eunice is Back? WTF
Just Sharing My Desktop's Look
What I've Been Up To
A Very Beautiful Song and Video!
Just Got On
Tales of the Abyss Madness!
My Self Converted PSX-PSP Games!
It's Been A While

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here