Just Got On

Tales of Abyss

Hweel. I just got on. Just finished playing Tales of the Abyss on my PS2. Haha and I played to my heart's content.


I finally defeated Legretta! She's a tough one .. I spent almost 30 minutes of fighting her last night, but to no avail. I guess it's because I lacked Life Bottles. Life bottles are used to revive a character, and I lacked on it so I went back to Kaitzur Naval Port and stocked up on lots of it.

After defeating Legretta, we made our way to Akzeriuth. The town's state was worse than Jade and I imagined (lol). Miasma was all around the town. Miasma is a poison wherein you shouldn't get exposed to too long cos you'll die. So there, we made our way to Tunnel 14, the tunnel where lots of miners were stuck and can't get out. The miasma inside the tunnel was much worse than that of the outside town. We made our way to the belly of the tunnel and there we saw lots of people.. waiting to be saved. We also saw Master Van.. Luke trusted him too much .. he didn't know Van was plotting to destroy Akzeriuth.. He betrayed Luke.. he deceived him.

When Luke got back to his senses, they were already in a place underground called "Qlipoth". The sea-supposed-to-be water was miasma liquid.. They talked. Everyone blamed Luke for the fall of Akzeriuth but Luke couldn't understand a thing.. His was .. that it's just that Van ordered him to use his power so that he could neutralize the miasma in the town. But it wasn't real... Now Luke is completely clueless of who really destroyed what.

We also found out that Luke is just a replica of Asch.. (his brother). That explains why they look alike so much. It's like looking at yourself in front of an mirror. They fought.. The bout they had was the video I watched in You Tube last night. The video spoiled the fun but it's my fault for letting it spoil my fun XD Lol.

So there, I've still got to update my PSX-PSP Games blog. Will be blogging back here later. Ciao!

Labels: ,


4:32 PM | 11/20/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Tales of the Abyss Madness!
My Self Converted PSX-PSP Games!
It's Been A While
A Heartbreaking Love Story
So Busy.. Sorry!
Love Hunter Remy blog skin
PSX Game Converted to PSP GAME? Cool!
Happy 2nd Anniversary Trickster!
High School Musical 3
I'm Back in Cyber World Again!

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here