Random Thoughts For This Morning


Ohayou gozaimasu mina!~

Okays, uhm so this post is just about randomness that I thought of this morning.
It's now 6 days before Christmas! Can you feel Christmas in your heart now? Well, I do. Christmas can be felt everywhere and anywhere now. You can simply tell from the coldness of the air, the children carolling outside, the Christmas lights hanging outside everyone's home, ahhh- let's just wait 'til December 25 :]

Change topic. Well I happened to stumble upon a kawaii website (i'm not telling w/c one) whose owner is so mad at one of my affies. She's saying that my affie ripped the image that she edited.. Gah I don't know who to believe cos I've been really supportive with my affie (the one that's being accused of ripping).
Another thing.

Here's another Ripper that has been claiming the basecode as hers. Although she did not rip any of my layouts, I'm still freakin mad at her 'cos she's a hella RIPPER! Ripper ripper ripper. I hate rippers as much as I hate the name of the ripper. Oh poor
Nicole. Her skins always get ripped. This is not the first time her skin got ripped. Here is the site of the ripper who is no other than Marshmallow Babe Jianglei. Shameless bitch! (Sorry)

http://marshmallowbabe.co.nr

Haha change topic. I might get furious if I continue blabbering about that Bitch.
I watched Pinoy Fear Factor last night and guess what? Manuel won the stunt again! I can just imagine how magnificent he really is. He's really unbelievable. At first I thought Marion would win but I was mistaken. SuperManuel still won the stunt! Yeah! I really won't stop showing my support for him. I'm even debating with some anti-Manuels in Pinoy Fear Factor website.

Uhm, it's been a long time since I blogged about me and my boyfriend, right? So now I'm gonna blog about the two of us. Haha blog huh? Well, a short one. Really short.

Last night we were together (We have always been together!). We both had a nice night and enjoyed each other's company. We went on a trip and got passengers nonstop. What a lucky night!



As for my last thougt, hmmm not really thought but I got a banner from Jaqculine. Thanks sis!

That's all I have for this morning. Ciao!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


9:47 AM | 12/19/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness
Eunice is Back? WTF
Just Sharing My Desktop's Look
What I've Been Up To
A Very Beautiful Song and Video!

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here