Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P




Haha! Some idiotic robot just visited my blog now :P Insecurity really kills. Haha! I could not stop laughing :)) She told me that Filipinos are insultive and baboys (pig) and then she suddenly revealed that she's also a Filipino (or Pinoy) herself. Haha! It's so funny =)) That also means that she's also a PIG herself! :))

The IP addresses are different from each other. Maybe she thinks that I won't be able to track her down. Haha! Lol what a funny coward. She even used the nickname "Passer by" in all of her tags. Tch! What a coward. What a piggy coward =)) Can't even reveal her true identity. COWARD.

She couldn't even spell the word "Philippines" correctly! She couldn't even spell the name of her country correctly! Tch. So dumb. She spells it as "Philiphines" instead of "Philippines" haha so funny! She told me I'm ugly :p Well, so what? At least I'm not dumb like her! :)) Let me show you her tags!



It even turned out that she was using the IP address that's the same as Amelia's in one of her tags. I better get an explanation from this. Here's proof that the Stupid Passer by's IP address and Amelia's are the same.



I was shocked. Anyway, I would love to hear an explanation from Amelia if ever she reads this.

And so... to my "Philipino" baboy insultive tagger, here's yours!


I've said this before but I'm never gonna get tired of saying these to you over and over again! :P

"What is BEAUTY if the BRAIN is EMPTY?".

You're brain is so EMPTY that you couldn't even spell the word "Philippines" correctly. How was the way you spelled it? Hmmm.. "Philiphines"? How dumb! How shameful. Naturingan ka pa namang Pinoy. Did you go to school? Nagaral ka ba? Mukha kasing hindi eh. Haha, wawa ka naman :P I don't accuse people if they've done nothing wrong. Ipasok mo yan sa maliit na kukote mo.


As for
Amelia, as I've said earlier, I would love to hear an explanation for this.
I'm not accusing her of something. I just want to know the truth. That's all.

Oh and by the way, I already BANNED that tagger.
Goodnight :]

Labels: , , , , , ,


10:32 PM | 12/20/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness
Eunice is Back? WTF
Just Sharing My Desktop's Look

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here