Reasons That Made My Day


Ohayou Gozaimasu!
What a wonderful morning for me indeed ^_^

First, Shimin and I are finally friends again. To those who are accusing her of being a ripper, get lost! Shimin isn't a ripper. And Shimin isn't BROKENTAILS! She is not a ripper, okay? At first I thought she was a ripper too 'cos Nicole isn't included in the credits page but then, I began to see her in a different light. She is not a ripper like Jianglei...

Second, mom just told us about going to Cavite this coming December 25 and guess what? We're gonna be treated by a relative for a swimming! How cool is that? Haha I know what you're thinking. It's December and verrrry cold and yet we're still going on a swimming? Haha! Yeah I know ^_^ but hey, it's been years since me and my family went on a swimming. My birthday is on summer and we go swimming everytime but it stopped 3 or 4 years ago.

Third, my mother bought me the bracelet that I was longing to have. Here's a picture of it. Just click on it to enlarge.

Fourth, I watched Pinoy Fear Factor last night and it's like a special edition episode, haha. What I mean is, it shows the never-before-seen footages. It's like a Christmas Special. And of course, it's very special for me because I'm an avid fan of the show and more specifically, Manuel Chua Jr. I learned something about him! I learned that he was the last lucky participant to get accepted in the show. The other chosen girls declined to do the challenge so, ABS-CBN had a hard time choosing that 12th participant so, they picked Manuel. What a lucky guy he is ^^

Well, enough of those reasons that made my day wonderful. Here's another thing that I added to my wishlist. It's so cute! It's a Skechers Doodlebugs. Just another Girls' Callies. It's just so unbelievable on how crocs can improve like this (if this is a croc lol|). I definitely want to have a pair of this cute, furry and fluffy crocs!

The above mentioned is a Doodlebug. Here's another Callie similar to the Doodlebug. It's called Girls' Callies: Twiddlez.

This one here is called the Women's Shockwave W. A must-have! It comes in 5 different colours. Hot Pink. Silver. Turquoise. Gold. Coral. and Black. You can use this anywhere you want. Well, preferrably on a beach resort :]


Cool right? Really girly ^^ haha enough of that. It's about time I end this post!
But before that, here are some gifts from Nicole. Thanks sis Nicole! ^^







Byesz!!!! ^^

Labels: , , , , ,


11:19 AM | 12/23/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Went Out Shopping
Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P
All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"
Just Got Well From Sickness

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here