Christmas is Over....


...but -- New Year still isn't! December is such a month full of preparations and celebrations. And also, it's also a month full of excitement and happiness! Agree or disagree? ^^

Well, I can't believe I just said that. My Christmas turned out semi-disastrous. Well, semi-disastrous 'cos the swimming part was a lot of fun. Semi-disastrous 'cos I felt depressed because of a lot of things... problems about my family and my other half.

But I don't think about those problems anymore as they were already solved. We had pictures from our swimming day but I don't think I will be posting it here because it's not that many. But it was a lot of fun. My sisters and I formed a pact called "Pump Squad" and it's the same as the Pump Squad in Pinoy Fear Factor. We formed the pact because of our mother. Haha! We just tripped and picked on her XD That's all!

When we arrived there, we were so disappointed when we learned that there is only 1 pool. "But it's okay", we told ourselves 'cos we will get to swim again after 3-4 years! Haha kids. When we were about to take a shower, we convinced mom that we go swimming again on my birthday (my birthday is during summertime so it's perfect). Fortunately, we were successful in convicing her. She even promised!

Okay! Change Topic!

I think I'm mistaken about my guess about me going home.. 'Cos it turned out that I can go with him after all. I'm so excited 'cos I'll be spending New Year's Eve and New Year with them. I'll be able to see them again...:] I missed that place! I miss Mindoro so much. It's the most peaceful place and province that I've ever been to.

As for the gift I mentioned in my last post, here it is! But it's different from the others 'cos it's a Belated one. Sorry 'cos I was too late T_T I didn't get to online last night because of tiredness from our swimming trip.

Am sincerely sorry!! T_T
But as the saying says, It's "better late than never", isn't it? ^_^


You can grab and put it on your site. Just click on the image and upload it on Photobucket or Imageshack.

The girl in the card is named Ruriko Ikusawa by the way.
She's from the Japanese Anime entitled "
GateKeepers".

Labels: , ,


11:17 PM | 12/26/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

It's Christmas Eve!
Reasons That Made My Day
Went Out Shopping
Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P
All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here