It's Christmas Eve!

Hellos again!
It's been a lot of hours since I last posted here in my blog but there's a reason for that. I've been quite busy with a lot of things today but fortunately, I still managed to reply to all of your tags :D


It's Christmas Eve! Only a few hours to go before Christmas.
Aren't you excited? :D

I've received quite a lot of gifts this day and they're viewable at the "Gifts" section of this blog. I received gifts from Shimin, Nik, Cara, Jeah, Mhaye, and Niszkie.

Hweel! I'm so excited for tomorrow 'cos we'll be heading for Cavite and we'll be treated to a swimming by our close relatives! Yep yep, I know what you're thinking! It's Christmas and very cold and yet we're going on a swimming. Haha, that makes sense. I and mother thought about the same thing, too. It's been like 3 to 4 years since me and my family went out for a swim.

Well, at least tomorrow will be one of the days I have been waiting for to happen and come again. Hehe!

As for the gifts, I'll make it up to you! I'll make a greeting gift as soon as I lay my butt (lol) on the computer chair. Haha. I'm only on my father's laptop now and the graphics I use for designing are all on the desktop computer.

So there~!
Merry Christmas to all. I'l still be watching Pinoy Fear Factor episodes so I think this is where my post will end.

Labels: , , ,


5:36 PM | 12/24/08 | 0 Comment

PROFILE ♥
Eunice is the name. 17 years young from the Philippines. This will serve as my money blog and personal blog. This could also be an SP Blog.

IMFORMATIONS ♥
The owner is Eunice. Layout is desgined by Bach Trang, thanks cyworld for cute image, dafont for the font used, photobucket for pic host with the help of photoschop


MY MEMORIES ♥

Reasons That Made My Day
Went Out Shopping
Some Idiot Just Visited My Blog :P
All About 'Cyber Bullying ' + Ripper JIANGLEI
Random Thoughts For This Morning
I Got Worms in My Tummy
New Layout + Manuel Chua Jr. PFF
I Wanna Tell Her...
I'm An Anime Uploader in YouTube Now!
Reminiscing My Childhood "Anime Memories"

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010






Your tagboard here